Owner of Q.T. Aussies
Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI) Bronze Medal Trainer
Graduate of Karen Pryor Academy (KPA- CTP)
Lindsey shares her life with four Australian shepherds and her partner Rom. Lindsey has been caring for and training dogs for many years now and can’t picture herself doing anything else. Lindsey was introduced to clicker training and her and Australian shepherds ran with the method/lifestyle of clicker training. Her Australian shepherds know over 130 tricks and counting, some of these tricks include: Handstands, Getting a cold beverage out of the fridge, cleaning up there toys, playing basketball etc. All the tricks Lindsey has taught her aussies have been with clicker training. She will continue to gain knowledge and continue her education.Her credentials include:
- Doggy Daycare Attendant
- Graduate of Karen Pryor Academy (KPA CTP)
- Certified trick dog instructor (CTDI) Bronze Medal Trainer
- Member of CKC, KPA CTP, CTDI
- Owner of Q.T. Aussies
- Owner of Midland’s Live-In Animal Caregiver from 2009 to 2012
- Pet first aid certified
Midland kennel club volunteer trainer
Breeder of CKC Registered Australian shepherds
- Numerous seminars and workshops for dog trainer to continue education
- Her Australian shepherds have received numerous titles including: Canine good neighbor (CGN), Herding instincts certified (HIC), Novice Trick Dog (NTD), Intermediate Trick Dog (ITD), Advance Trick Dog (ATD), Expert Trick Dog (ETD),Trick Dog Champion (TDCH) and CARO Titles.
- Her Australian shepherds have also performed with Superdogs Inc., The All About Pet Show and were featured on T.V.’s “Talent hounds documentary” on the PetNetwork. Watch videos from these events and there ongoing tricks on there youtube channel:
Q.T. Aussies Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Q.T.Aussies?ref=tn_tnmn
Q.T. Aussies is small hobby kennel. Our puppies are born and raised in our home. Puppies are up to date on vaccines and deworming, have had eyes examined, are microchipped, CKC registered and have a five year genetic health guarantee.
Q.T. Aussies are accomplished and competing in Agility, Obedience, Rally-O, Herding and Conformation. Not only are our dogs great athletes but are loving members of the family.
Puppies that are born with full tails are NOT docked. We breed occasionally and place puppies to approved homes only.
For further details, visit our website at www.qtaussies.ca.
To See our Aussies check out our Q.T. Aussies YouTube Channel at
Certified Trick Dog Instructor(CTDI) http://domorewithyourdog.com/pages/instructors.html Q.T. Aussies Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Q.T.Aussies?ref=tn_tnmn