We are TICA registered breeder of exotic, rare and unique Highlander cats. We are located in Southern Ontario, Canada. Our main goal is not making big profits from selling kittens but rather promotion and further development of the truly magnificent Highlander breed. This is why we named our cattery ‘Truly Yours’. Our cattery stays in close contact with other reputable breeders of Highlanders and together we support and promote the concept of ethical breeding.
Our cattery doesn’t mass produce kittens. We don’t have a mountain of cages with cats in the dark corner of the basement, cats that never feel any love or even attention, poorly treated and kept alive only for one purpose to make a profit for their owner from selling kittens.
Our sires and queens are carefully chosen to enhance the quality of Highlander breed. When we place our kittens into their permanent homes we want to do it with the pride of knowledge that our youngsters do not have any medical or behavioral issues and they will become a real joy to their new owners.
We only produce Highlander kittens with the highest TICA-registration codes meaning that at least 8 generations of predecessors on both sides are TICA-registered Highlanders. Most of our kittens have SBT code - the highest pedigree by TICA. It means that your future furry friend will trully represent Highlander breed genetically as well as from appearance and behavioural perspective.
We go above and beyond to make sure that our kittens are absolutely ready to leave 'the nest' when their time comes. All our kittens are toilet trained and fully socialized to live in a household with children and other house pets.
We don't release our kittens to their future owners until kittens are at least 10 - 12 weeks old as we don't want their owners to experience any behavioural problems in the future.
For all our kittens we include:
1) Pedigree from The International Cat Association (TICA)
2) Two health checks by our vet
3) All age-appropriate vaccinations
5) Extended (up to 2 years) health warranty from our cattery
6) 30 days of free pet insurance from our cattery on behalf of major insurance company
7) Toilet training
8) Information on how to prepare for your kitty' arrival (individually prepared and adjusted to your particular household) covering your kitten habits, behavior, food and toys selection, environment as well as our recommendations on how to introduce your kitty into multi-pet household environment
9) Our permanent support and consultations to the owners